Who can buy from this webshop?
Please note that we only sell to business customers, not consumers. When buying items from our webshop you agree to our B2B based terms and conditions. Please visit Avient's Global Terms and Conditions page for more information.
How to order?
- Choose your product category (Stock Shapes, Components, 3D Filaments)
- Choose the desired product either by filtering by measurement or other parameters or by going through the products below the filters.
- Once you have chosen the products, choose the desired amount and click Add to cart.
- You can view your cart by clicking View Cart after adding items to the cart or by clicking the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of the page.
- In the Cart view you see the price of your purchases. Here you can also modify the amount of products or remove products from cart. Move on to placing your order with Proceed to checkout.
- In the payment section the required fields are marked with a red asterix. Click Place order.
- You will receive a pro forma invoice for your order with details on payment. Please note, this webshop is no longer accepting credit card payments.
- Upon receipt of payment your order will be shipped.
Where do you ship?
We ship to almost all countries via DHL Express. Some exceptions apply due to compliance with international export, trade, and financial regulation. See Avient's Global Terms and Conditions page for more information.
We charge a flat delivery rate of € 100 (plus VAT) per package for orders of value under €250 (without VAT).
Orders exceeding the value of €250 (without VAT) are shipped free of charge.
All prices quoted shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax and other applicable taxes, duties or imports which are payable by Buyer.
Which payment methods do you accept?
All orders will be processed via invoicing only. After placing an order you will receive an invoice that must be paid in full before the shipment of the products.
What is the delivery time?
We aim to ship your order within two weeks from the date of payment. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a DHL shipment notice with tracking code. Usually you will receive your order within three weeks from ordering.
How can I return my order?
All goods are checked before they are sent out. In case the goods are faulty, please contact us at [email protected] and agree on the terms of the return and refund.
How can I get more information about your products?
When you create an account to our webshop, you can access the datasheets of the products. You may also visit the official PREPERM™ website for more information or contact us here for more information.
Do I have to log in?
You don't need to log in to view the products. However, if you wish to buy the products, you need to create an account. Please also note that by logging in you will have access to additional technical data such as technical and material safety data sheet. When you are logged in, you are also able to see your purchasing history and download the documents related to your purchases.
Please note that PREPERM™ technical center accounts are different from webshop accounts.
Do you store my personal data?