Who can buy from this webshop?
Please note that we only sell to business customers, not consumers. When buying items from our webshop you agree to our B2B based terms and conditions.
How to order?
- Choose your product category (Stock Shapes, Components, 3D Filaments)
- Choose the desired product either by filtering by measurement or other parameters or by going through the products below the filters.
- Once you have chosen the products, choose the desired amount and click Add to cart.
- You can view your cart by clicking View Cart after adding items to the cart or by clicking the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of the page.
- In the Cart view you see the price of your purchases. Here you can also modify the amount of products or remove products from cart. Here you can also addcoupons, if you have any. Move on to payment with Proceed to checkout.
- In the payment section the required fields are marked with a red asterix. You may also add your coupon here. Finally, fill in your credit card information and click Place order.
If you would rather have an invoice of your purchases, please contact our Sales.
You may also check this short instruction video on how to order in our Webshop!
Where do you ship?
We ship to all countries via DHL Express.
We charge a flat delivery rate of € 100 (plus VAT) per package for orders of value under €350 (without VAT).
Orders exceeding the value of €350 (without VAT) are shipped free of charge
Which payment methods do you accept?
With our PCI-certified payment partner Stripe, you can pay conveniently and securely with all major cards:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB.
Your credit card details are never stored in our shop. You enter your details in a secure form of the payment provider.
To ensure the greatest possible security for customer data, Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
The charge on your credit card account will be made after the order has been confirmed.
Under special circumstances Seller may agree to issue an invoice, with the term of payment of 7 days. The invoice shall be fully paid before the shipment of the Products.
What is the delivery time?
We aim to ship your order within one week from the order date. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a DHL shipment notice with tracking code. Usually you will receive your order within two weeks from ordering.
How can I return my order?
All goods are checked before they are sent out. In case the goods are faulty, please contact us at [email protected] and agree on the terms of the return and refund.
How can I get more information about your products?
When you create an account to our webshop, you can access the datasheets of the products. You may also visit the official PREPERM® website for more information and ask for an account to the technical center. You can also contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Do I have to log in?
You don't need to log in to view the products. However, if you wish to buy the products, you need to create an account. Please also note that by logging in you will have access to additional technical data such as technical and material safety data sheet. When you are logged in, you are also able to see your purchasing history and download the documents related to your purchases.
Please note that PREPERM® technical center accounts are different from webshop accounts.
Do you store my personal data?