Precise weather measurement
German weather sensor technology company Lufft’s WS100 is an easy to use radar rain sensor. It delivers reliable data on precipitation quantity and is a perfect fit for
- Weather observation for road and traffic control systems
- PV-Monitoring / Solar Monitoring on photovoltaic farms
- Hydro-meteorological stations
- Weather observation for building automation
With Premix’s PREPERM® Lufft's weather sensoring technology is "water-proof"
PREPERM® is the optimal solution for weather station’s radar technology thanks to ultra-low losses and controlled and stable dielectric constant level. The PREPERM® lens narrows the antenna beam optimally and thus the measurement of precipitation quantity is accurate and reliable.
Benefits of PREPERM®
- Ultra-low losses
- Tailored dielectric properties
- Flexibility in design and manufacturing
- Minimal water absorption
- Consistent high quality